I created the blog only to forget about it the next day, so here it is.
My baby boy turned 1! I can't believe that it has really been a year! I miss my little baby that I didn't have to chase around the house and pull off of and out of everything! He is a climber...but I love him anyway.
Nic is finished with planting but is now going full speed to keep everything running. I consider myself lucky if I see him home before 9 o'clock at night, and I have a full time job trying to get our yard looking decent, keeping up on the housework, and keeping track of a very mobile and curious 1 year old boy.
We also got a puppy, although she isn't little anymore, her name is Tinkerbell and she is a English Bulldog, and she is a handful to say the least. Rarely a day goes by that I am not frustrated by her in some way.
Her most recent disaster was chewing on the wiring for our air conditioning units (we have two because our house is layed out retarded) so the upstairs unit doesn't work, it would of course have to be the part of the house that needs it the most!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment